Please check back for more information.
Pilgrimage Pass: What You Get!
A 2-Day Pilgrimage Pass gets you admission to The Park at Harlinsdale Farm for the Festival and includes:
- 6 Stages of music programming all day, each day
- Makers Village with over 75 makers featuring local and regional crafts, clothing and artworks
- Farm to Turntable featuring 18 local food trucks, adjacent bars plus shaded center court hosted by Grillex
- Numerous local and regional restaurants, breweries and distilleries plus multiple wineries offering a vast array of choices all day, each day
- Craft Beer Hall
- Art Barn
- Lil' Pilgrims Family Stage and Mare Barn Theatre
- Americana Music Triangle Experience featuring 12 legendary southern music cities plus stage set by Antique Archeology and American Pickers
- FREE Water Stations and multiple Shade Structures
- Children 10 years of age or younger receive FREE admission when accompanied by a GA pass holding parent
VIP Village Pass: What You Get!
In addition to all Pilgrimage Pass access, a 2-Day VIP Village Pass includes the following:
- 2-day VIP parking pass, 1 per order
- Express entry to the festival
- Exclusive stage-front viewing areas at the main stages
- Access to VIP Lounge with shade, games, concierge and live NFL and college football
- Premium hosted bar with top shelf spirits, craft beer and a variety of fine wines
- Evolving menu by local chefs throughout each day including live-fire kitchen theatre
- Air-conditioned, flushable restrooms
- 2019 Pilgrimage Festival tote bag
- Available amenities include IV, spa and salon services
- VIP Passes are full price for all ages over 2, infants 2 years of age or under are free when accompanied by a VIP paying parent
- All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.
- Tickets are non-transferrable and all bands must remain on patron's wrist once applied
- For more ticketing information or help please contact Frontgate Tickets at email@example.com or 1-888-512-7469
- All ages welcome
- Foundation/Parks fee benefits Friends of Franklin Parks, MusiCares and The Park at Harlinsdale Farm
- Several nearby overflow lots will be available if venue parking is full. More Information will be available on the Pilgrimage App and highway signage.
- Walking, riding and canoeing to the festival is highly encouraged
- Single day car parking can be purchased with cash at our off-site lots
- Complimentary on-site bicycle parking and canoe parking at Harlinsdale Landing
- Visit our Getting Here page for additional info