- Limited quantities on all pass types available. Pass prices will increase as ticket levels sell out as noted below.
- Stay tuned for travel packages including lodging and shuttle options!
Pilgrimage Pass: What You Get!
ALL PASSES receive admission to The Park at Harlinsdale Farm for the Festival including:
- Stages of music programming all day, each day
- Makers Village with over 75 makers featuring local and regional crafts, clothing and artworks
- Farm to Turntable featuring 18 local food trucks, adjacent bars plus shaded center court hosted by Grillex
- Numerous local and regional restaurants, breweries and distilleries plus multiple wineries offering a vast array of choices all day, each day
- Craft Beer Hall
- Art Barn
- Lil' Pilgrims Family Stage and Mare Barn Theatre
- Americana Music Triangle Experience featuring 12 legendary southern music cities plus stage set by Antique Archeology and American Pickers
- Multiple sponsorship activations and experiences
- Improved patron cellular and wifi service
- FREE Water Stations and multiple Shade Structures
- Children 10 years of age or younger receive FREE admission when accompanied by pass holding parent
VIP Village Pass: What You Get!
In addition, 2019 VIP Village Passes also include:
- 2-day VIP parking pass, 1 per order (2 for orders with more than 4 passes)
- Express entry to the festival
- Exclusive stage-front viewing areas at the main stages
- Access to VIP Lounge with shade, games, concierge and live NFL and college football
- Premium hosted bar with top shelf spirits, craft beer and a variety of fine wines
- Evolving menu by local chefs throughout each day
- 2019 Pilgrimage Festival tote bag
- Available amenities include IV, spa and salon services
- VIP Passes are full price for all ages over 2 - infants 2 years of age or under are free when accompanied by a VIP paying parent
Grand Champion Experience: What you get
In addition to the amenities listed for all other pass types, including those for VIP, 2019 Grand Champion Passes include a one of a kind experience featuring:
- Grand Champion Express festival cart service and express entry lane to the festival
- Exclusive 2-day Grand Champion Parking, 1 per order (2 for orders with more than 4 passes)
- Exclusive live performances and artist meet and greets each day
- Well appointed dining, bar and entertainment at the Grand Champion Club House
- An exciting culinary journey throughout each day
- Mixology experience featuring local and regional vintners, brewers and distillers
- Gift merchandise package
- Invite to Friday night Pilgrimage Social with local chefs preparing southern favorites and bar including wine, spirits, craft beer
- Grand Champion Passes are full price for all ages over 2 - infants 2 years of age or under are free when accompanied by a GCE paying parent
- Layaway plans available at check-out.
- Shipping, taxes and fees are not included in listed prices. Fees include a tax-deductible donation to the Pilgrimage Foundation. Exact breakdown of additional costs to be provided during the purchase process. Pricing subject to change without notice.
- All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.
- Tickets are non-transferrable and all bands must remain on patron's wrist once applied.
- For more ticketing information or help please contact Frontgate Tickets at email@example.com or 1-888-512-7469.
- Talent and Schedule subject to change.
- All ages welcome.
- Rain or shine except in the case of inclement weather that poses a threat to patron safety.
- Foundation/Parks fee benefits Friends of Franklin Parks, MusiCares and The Park at Harlinsdale Farm.
- Several nearby overflow lots will be available if venue parking is full. More Information will be available on the Pilgrimage App and highway signage.
- Walking, riding and canoeing to the festival is highly encouraged.
- Single day car parking can be purchased with cash at our off-site lots.
- Complimentary on-site bicycle parking and canoe parking at Harlinsdale Landing.
- Visit our Getting Here page for additional info.