- Stay tuned for more information!
PILGRIMAGE PASS: WHAT YOU GET!
ALL PASSES receive admission to The Park at Harlinsdale Farm for the Festival including:
- 6 stages of music programming all day, each day
- Makers Village with over 75 makers featuring local and regional crafts, clothing and artworks
- Farm to Turntable featuring 18 local food trucks, adjacent bars plus shaded center court hosted by Grillex
- Numerous local and regional restaurants, breweries and distilleries plus multiple wineries offering a vast array of choices all day, each day
- Craft Beer Hall
- Art Barn
- Lil' Pilgrims Family Stage and Mare Barn Theatre
- Americana Music Triangle Experience featuring 12 legendary southern music cities plus stage set by Antique Archeology and American Pickers
- Multiple sponsorship activations and experiences
- Improved patron cellular and wifi service
- FREE Water Stations and multiple Shade Structures
- Children 10 years of age or younger receive FREE admission when accompanied by pass holding parent
VIP VILLAGE PASS: WHAT YOU GET!
In addition, VIP Village Passes also include:
- VIP parking pass, 1 per order (2 for orders with more than 4 passes)
- Express entry to the festival
- Exclusive stage-front viewing areas at the main stages
Access to the VIP Village Lounge with shade, games, concierge and live NFL and college football
- Premium complimentary bar with top shelf spirits, craft beer and a variety of fine wines
- Evolving menu by local chefs throughout each day
- Festival tote bag
- Available amenities include IV, spa and salon services
- VIP Passes are full price for all ages over 2 - infants 2 years of age or under are free when accompanied by a VIP paying parent
GRAND CHAMPION EXPERIENCE WITH BLACKBERRY FARM: WHAT YOU GET!
In addition to the amenities listed for all other pass types, the Grand Champion Passes include a one of a kind experience featuring:
- Express Festival Entry
- Exclusive Cart Service/Up Front Parking
- Concierge Service
- Private Performances and Meet and Greets
- Blackberry Farm Chefs Lead Culinary Journey
- Open Bar All Weekend
- Access to Stage Deck Viewing
- Air Conditioned, Decked-Out Club House and Bathrooms
- Wine Tastings
- Beer Tastings
- Exclusive Hotel Packages Available
- Grand Champion Passes are full price for all ages over 2 - infants 2 years of age or under are free when accompanied by a GCE paying parent
WEEKEND PARKING PASS: WHAT YOU GET!
All On-Site General Parking Passes include:
- Convenient access to your car anytime throughout the weekend
- Easy entry and exit to Franklin Road
In order to expedite both entering and exiting the festival, we are offering you the opportunity to pre-select your parking lot (North or South lot) as each one has a different exiting route which has been developed to make your trip home as seamless as possible. Parking passes will be designated for either the North or South lots (not both) off Franklin Road.
WHAT LOT SHOULD I CHOOSE?
When entering the festival, access to both lots will be from Franklin Road southbound via Mack Hatcher ONLY. When choosing your preference in parking lot, determine where you will be heading AFTER the event.
- NORTH LOT: all vehicles in the North Lot will be directed northbound upon exit on Franklin Road towards Mack Hatcher
- SOUTH LOT: all vehicles in the South Lot will be directed southbound upon exit on Franklin Road toward downtown Franklin
- All participants requiring ADA accessible parking, should chose the South Lot and denote that they are ADA
- Southbound access from the North Lot and northbound access from the South Lot will NOT be permitted when exiting the event.
- A reminder that all VIP and GCE orders include parking (1 pass for orders of up to 4 tickets, 2 for orders of 5 or more). All VIP and GCE parking will be in the South Lot for proximity to amenities.
Walking, riding and canoeing to the festival is highly encouraged. We offer complimentary on-site bicycle and canoe parking. Visit our Getting Here page for additional info.