Information regarding parking passes will be released at a later date.
Every ticket purchase supports MusiCares and The Friends of Franklin Parks.
A portion of the services fees on all ticket purchases support our charitable partners. Click below for more info.
For issues with previously purchased tickets, please visit support.frontgatetickets.com.
- All ticket sales are final. No refunds. No exchanges.
- Pilgrimage Music and Cultural Festival is an all ages event. Children under the age of 10 are admitted free when accompanied by a pass-holding parent or guardian. VIP access and passes are full price for all ages over 2. Infants 2 years of age or under are free when accompanied by a VIP paying parent
- All price tiers listed above are available in limited quantities. Once each allotment is sold out, tickets will be sold at the next price tiers. There is no difference in access with price tiers of the same ticket type.
- Please only purchase tickets through this site and our official purchase page. We are not responsible for tickets purchased through any unofficial sources.
- All passes are cloth wristbands that will be shipped to patrons about 4 weeks from the festival.
- Passes and wristbands are not transferable to another person once applied to a patron’s wrist.
- Pilgrimage Music and Cultural Festival is held rain or shine except in circumstances where inclement weather threatens public safety.
- Line-up, schedule and set times are subject to change.
- The re-sale or attempted re-sale of passes at a price higher than face value is prohibited and if discovered will result in the ticket being voided without refund.
- Management reserves the right, without the refund of any portion of the pass/ticket purchase price, to refuse admission or to eject any person who fails to comply with the rules of the venues, local, state or federal law, or whose conduct is deemed illegal, disorderly, or offensive by management.
- All persons entering the venues are subject to search for prohibited items including but not limited to: contraband, unauthorized merchandise, alcohol, controlled substances, weapons, firearms, fireworks, cameras, video equipment, and recording devices.
- Ticket user assumes all risks of personal injury incidental to the event, whether occurring prior to, during, or subsequent to the event.
- Tickets may not be used for advertising, promotion (including contests and sweepstakes), or other trade purposes without the express written consent of Pilgrimage Music and Cultural Festival.