Looking for a private experience? Our GIBSON SUNDECK includes an elevated and covered viewing deck at Midnight Sun stage for up to 35 attendees, comfortable furniture, a hosted bar, and access to air conditioned bathrooms. For more information, email email@example.com.
VIP Village Passes include, in addition to all GA experiences: Exclusive stage-front viewing areas at the two main stages, Daily Complementary Cocktail Party, Express entry to the festival through VIP Gate, Exclusive on-site parking pass in our North Lot - One (1) per order, Access to the VIP Village Pavilion: including; lavish furnishings, table games, plenty of shade, live NFL and college football, and more, Exclusive, air-conditioned restrooms, Free water stations, VIP help desk, Merch boutique within the VIP Village for convenient shopping, Preferred access to exclusive and expanded food and beverage options (for additional purchase), Other available amenities include massage services (for additional purchase) and an arcade tent with pinball machines.
Every ticket purchase supports The Friends of Franklin Parks.
A portion of the service fees on all ticket purchases support our charitable partners. Click below for more info.
For issues with previously purchased tickets, please visit support.frontgatetickets.com.
- • All ticket sales are final. No refunds. No exchanges.
• Taxes and fees not included in above pricing.
- • Pilgrimage Music and Cultural Festival is an all ages event. Children ages 7 and under are admitted free when accompanied by a pass-holding parent or guardian. VIP access and passes are full price for all ages over 2. Infants 2 years of age or under are free when accompanied by a VIP paying parent.
- • All price tiers listed above are available in limited quantities. Once each allotment is sold out, tickets will be sold at the next price tiers. There is no difference in access with price tiers of the same ticket type.
- • Please only purchase tickets through this site and our official purchase page. We are not responsible for tickets purchased through any unofficial sources.
- • All passes are cloth wristbands that will be shipped to patrons about 4 weeks from the festival.
- • Passes and wristbands are not transferable to another person once applied to a patron’s wrist.
- • There is a strict 8 ticket limit. Additional orders exceeding the ticket limit may be canceled without notice. This includes orders associated with the same name, e-mail address, billing address, credit card number, and/or other information.
- • Pilgrimage Music and Cultural Festival is held rain or shine except in circumstances where inclement weather threatens public safety.
- • Line-up, schedule and set times are subject to change.
- • The re-sale or attempted re-sale of passes at a price higher than face value is prohibited and if discovered will result in the ticket being voided without refund.
- • Management reserves the right, without the refund of any portion of the pass/ticket purchase price, to refuse admission or to eject any person who fails to comply with the rules of the venues, local, state or federal law, or whose conduct is deemed illegal, disorderly, or offensive by management.
- • All persons entering the venues are subject to search for prohibited items including but not limited to: contraband, unauthorized merchandise, alcohol, controlled substances, weapons, firearms, fireworks, cameras, video equipment, and recording devices.
- • Ticket user assumes all risks of personal injury incidental to the event, whether occurring prior to, during, or subsequent to the event.
- • Tickets may not be used for advertising, promotion (including contests and sweepstakes), or other trade purposes without the express written consent of Pilgrimage Music and Cultural Festival.
- • In the best interest of fans, artists and staff, the Event Organizer will continue to monitor local COVID-19 trends and meet or exceed protocols mandated by local governments. By purchasing tickets to this event, unless prohibited by law, you agree to abide by the health and safety measures in effect at the time of the event, which may include, but not be limited to, wearing masks, providing proof of vaccination status and/or providing proof of negative COVID-19 test. Check back often for updates to your event venue website as guidelines are subject to change.