- Pilgrimage is a fully accessible event, and we are dedicated to continually improving our efforts to ensure you have access to all the festival amenities. We welcome and encourage all feedback and suggestions from our patrons. The following explains the services provided this year. For any accessibility-related questions please email us at email@example.com We will do our best to help you have an awesome experience.
- Please Note: You must stop here to get your ADA wristband credential.
- There will be an Access Center conveniently located inside the venue near the entrance. At the Access Center you can:
- - Get your ADA wristband credential.
- - Get your ADA questions answered.
- - Learn about other accessibility services.
- - ADA Wristbands are good for the whole weekend
- - DO NOT remove your wristband for the duration the event
- - One companion wristband will be issued for each disabled patron
- - If a disabled guest wants to switch their companion, please bring the old companion wristband to the Access Center to be reissued
- The venue is fully navigable for people with mobility disabilities. We encourage all guests with mobility disabilities to utilize personal forms of transportation, including wheelchairs and scooters. If you need to recharge your motorized scooter, you may do so at the Access Center or at the National Seating & Mobility ADA Chill Spot. Patrons should bring all cords and accessories needed to charge their devices. Chargers must use a 110-volt, 20 amp circuit.
- We will not be providing wheelchair or scooter rentals.
ACCESSIBLE VIEWING AREA
- There will be accessible viewing areas made available by National Seating & Mobility to ADA patrons who may need to see above the crowd. To gain access to these areas, please visit the Access Center.
- Accessible Viewing Area Policies:
- - Companions may be asked to stand if capacity is reached
- - This is a non-smoking area
- - Patrons are not allowed to save spots
NATIONAL SEATING & MOBILITY ADA CHILL SPOT
- The National Seating & Mobility ADA Chill Spot is an ADA compliant and sensory-friendly respite for individuals with disabilities and their companions. Representatives from Waves, a local organization serving adults and kids with developmental disabilities, will also staff the air-conditioned tent featuring comfortable seating, private changing areas, refreshments and a recharge station. To gain access to this area, please visit the ADA Access Center.
- ADA parking will be available on first-come first-served basis. You must have a valid, government handicap placard/plate/permit to park here.
- Service animals are permitted throughout the venue; however, this does not include emotional support animals, therapy animals, or companion animals. Pets are not allowed and will be turned away. Only legitimate service animals that are properly trained and under the proper care of their owners will be provided with the appropriate credentials and allowed within the event footprint. The following guidelines must be abided:
- - All service animals must remain by the handler’s side at all times and must be harnessed, leashed, or tethered, unless these devices interfere with the service animal’s work or the individual’s disability prevents using these devices. In that case, the individual must maintain control of the animal through voice, signal, or other effective controls.
- - Service animals must be housebroken and should use the service animal relief area.
- - Anyone bringing an animal will be responsible for and liable for any damage or injury caused by the animal.
- - All animals should have legally required vaccinations.
EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION REQUESTS
- If you would like to request ASL interpretation for any performance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that requests must be made at least 21 days prior to the event to allow for sufficient processing time.
- To request Closed Captioning, Braille/Large Font Print, Guided Tours and/or other forms of Effective Communication, please contact us at email@example.com.
- ATMs & Concessions: All ATMs and concessions are fully accessible and located throughout the venue. If assistance is required, please confer with a festival staff member.
- First Aid: We have First Aid available in the venue, noted on the event map and mobile app. Professional medical staff can help you with your medical needs at this location.
- Special Dietary Needs: The festival will have food vendors that provide gluten-free dietary options. For those with special dietary needs beyond the event’s food service, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
COMMENTS, QUESTIONS & SUGGESTIONS
- Pilgrimage will consider any request by a guest with disability for reasonable modification of its policies, practices or procedures or for auxiliary aids and services that will permit the guest equal enjoyment of the goods and services offered at the event. We encourage you to make any such request as far in advance as possible to enhance our ability to evaluate and fulfill the request.
- In continually trying to make our event more accessible, we encourage you to contact us at email@example.com for any of your accessibility-related needs. Additionally, if you have any questions about ADA policies or our services, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.