HEALTH & SAFETY
In keeping with the festival’s commitment to public safety and the music industry’s increasing alignment on the pandemic, The Pilgrimage Music & Cultural Festival is requiring all patrons over the age of 2 to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test result taken within 48-hours of the first day of the festival in order to enter the festival site.
By attending the festival, you agree that you and all individuals in your party attending the event will abide by the above protocol. Proof of full vaccination may be an original vaccine card, a physical copy of the card, or a digital copy of the card (must be at least two weeks after final dose – Sept 11). Please note that vaccination is not required to attend Pilgrimage.
We ask that you not attend the festival if any of the following is true:
- Within 14 days before attending the festival you have tested positive or been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19
- Within 48 hours prior to attending the festival you have experienced symptoms of COVID-19
Unvaccinated attendees over the age of 2, and those who are not able or eligible to be vaccinated, will be required to take a COVID-19 diagnostic test within 48-hours before the event and to provide proof of a negative result to security prior to entering the venue. Point of care or home collection diagnostic tests will be accepted — please be sure to bring digital or printed proof of your negative test result, dated and time-stamped. Home collection test results will only be accepted if the maker of the test provides a link to dated and time-stamped test results. Those using a negative test for entry will not need to get subsequent tests to attend both days. As always, kids 10 and under get into the festival free of charge with a ticket-holding parent. All patrons are encouraged to wear a mask when in congested areas of the festival.
A photo ID matching the name on your vaccination or test documentation is required for verification from anyone over the age of 16. These protocols apply to all individuals in your party and to any users of tickets purchased by you before they are allowed to enter the festival. If you have questions about the COVID-19 vaccines or need to find a vaccination location near you, please visit www.vaccinefinder.org.
We look forward to celebrating the healing power of music and community with you in Franklin in September and we thank you very much for your support.
- In the event of an emergency, please follow the directions of Pilgrimage Festival staff and listen for stage announcements.
- If severe weather is observed in the area we will make the proper announcements via our stage PA systems including the severity of the storm, evacuation instructions, and festival suspension. Safety of our patrons is of the utmost importance to us.
- Pilgrimage Festival cannot predict the weather, but typically September weather in Franklin, TN tends to range from highs around 90F to lows of 60F with occasional rainstorms.
RAIN OR SHINE
- Be prepared with sunscreen, sunglasses, one water bottle and a raincoat because Pilgrimage is rain or shine! Rain or shine except in the case of inclement weather that poses a threat to patron safety.
IF YOU SEE SOMETHING, SAY SOMETHING!
- If you experience odd behavior or see something you know shouldn’t be there, say something. Please report suspicious behavior to any Pilgrimage Festival staff member, medical personnel, security or visit one of our three information booths.
- Please prepare for heightened security including metal detectors upon entering the festival. All attendees are subject to pat downs, bag searches and wanding.
- There are two medical tents located inside the festival grounds. Please refer to your attendee map to familiarize yourself with these locations. Medical tents are marked with red flags and can be easily identified on-site. Do not hesitate to visit our medical tents if you experience any health problems. Stay hydrated!