HEALTH & SAFETY
We have taken enhanced health and safety measures for you, our artists and employees. You must follow all posted instructions while attending Pilgrimage Music Festival.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public space where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers For Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable.
By attending Pilgrimage Music Festival, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
Help keep each other healthy.
- In the event of an emergency, please follow the directions of Pilgrimage Festival staff and listen for stage announcements.
- If severe weather is observed in the area we will make the proper announcements via our stage PA systems including the severity of the storm, evacuation instructions, and festival suspension. Safety of our patrons is of the utmost importance to us.
- Pilgrimage Festival cannot predict the weather, but typically September weather in Franklin, TN tends to range from highs around 90F to lows of 60F with occasional rainstorms.
RAIN OR SHINE
- Be prepared with sunscreen, sunglasses, one water bottle and a raincoat because Pilgrimage is rain or shine!
- Rain or shine except in the case of inclement weather that poses a threat to patron safety.
IF YOU SEE SOMETHING, SAY SOMETHING!
- If you experience odd behavior or see something you know shouldn’t be there, say something. Please report suspicious behavior to any Pilgrimage Festival staff member, medical personnel, security or visit one of our three information booths.
- Please prepare for heightened security including metal detectors upon entering the festival. All attendees are subject to pat downs, bag searches and wanding.
- There are two medical tents located inside the festival grounds. Please refer to your attendee map to familiarize yourself with these locations. Medical tents are marked with red flags and can be easily identified on-site. Do not hesitate to visit our medical tents if you experience any health problems. Stay hydrated!