- These items are not allowed into Pilgrimage Festival:
- NO glass admitted
- NO aerosol cans
- NO outside alcohol
- NO outside food or drinks
- NO sporting equipment
- NO umbrellas
- NO knives/weapons/guns
- NO chains/chain wallets
- NO tents
- NO laser pointers
- NO SLRs, professional cameras, video cameras or GoPros
- NO selfie sticks or tripods
- NO pets (with the exception of service animals)
- NO drugs & drug paraphernalia
- NO large backpacks (18L)
- NO musical equipment/instruments
- NO fireworks/paper lanterns
- NO bicycles, skateboards, scooters, etc.
- NO drones, remote control aircraft, cars or toys
- NO coolers
- NO promotional items/flyers
WHAT IS ALLOWED IN THE FESTIVAL
- These items are allowed into Pilgrimage Festival:
- YES blankets (maximum size for individual blankets is 8′x 10′)
- YES low-backed chairs only (under 30″)
- YES backpacks (18L)
- YES small digital or film cameras
- YES sunblock (non-aerosol)
- YES 1 factory sealed water bottle, camelbacks
- YES baby food/formula (no glass)
- YES food for medical purposes
- YES service animals
- YES purses and handbags (subject to search upon entrance)
- YES mobile phones and chargers
- YES hand sanitizer and baby wipes
- YES baby strollers and wagons with accompanying child
ENTRY & RE-ENTRY PROCEDURE
- Patrons will be allowed exit and re-entry privileges. Entrance into the entertainment area is controlled by security, festival, and ticketing personnel. All entrants must wear a valid event wristband. All entrants are subject to a pat down, wanding and bag search upon entering the entertainment area. Pilgrimage Music & Cultural Festival reserves the right to search all people and property to ensure the security of all attendees. Patrons must scan their wristband when exiting the festival if they wish to re-enter that same day.
- NO UNDERAGE DRINKING IS PERMITTED
- ALL LAWS WILL BE ENFORCED
- NO OUTSIDE ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES ARE PERMITTED
- Over 21 ID wristbands will be available upon entering the festival at a designated location, please have your ID available at all times.
- PLEASE DRINK RESPONSIBLY.
- Persons will not be allowed to enter the festival if they are intoxicated or pose a threat to themselves or others. Persons found to be intoxicated in the entertainment space will be escorted out without refund.
LOST CHILD STATIONS
- There is a Lost Child Station at the main Information Booth on the Festival Grounds. Information booths are shown on our attendee map.
NO CHAIR ZONES
- Signs will designate the standing/dancing zone in front of the main stages. This area is first come first served. Chairs and blankets are allowed outside of the no chair zone and in most other areas of the park.
- NO unapproved vending including the sale or re-sale of alcoholic beverages
- NO fighting or threatening behavior: any person found fighting will be evicted from the festival without refund
- NO disorderly or disruptive behavior
- Any person found to be in possession of a weapon will be subject to a criminal investigation and immediately evicted from the event without refund
- Any attempt to enter with prohibited items is subject to confiscation and will be asked to leave
- Any item that can be used as a means to disturb the peace, endanger the safety of the crowd, and/or inflict damage to people and goods are prohibited