GETTING HERE MADE EASY
- We highly encourage eco-friendly practices – walking, biking, canoeing and carpooling! Parking is limited and will be first come first serve.
- Get to in-town parking from I-65 via Murfreesboro Road (Hwy 96) and from the Northwest via Hillsboro Road (Hwy106) to downtown Franklin. Legal street parking and city owned parking garages are available for festival parking.
- It’s just a short walk, ride, cart or bike from the city on a dedicated pedestrian lane directly to the festival gates. Cart rides will be available on a limited basis. Pedestrian lanes are marked on the parking map below.
- All parking codes will be strictly enforced including ticketing and towing.
ON-SITE AND NEAR-SITE PARKING
- On-site parking and near-site parking, within walking distance, is available and shown on the parking map below.
- Take an Uber and avoid parking! Get a ride to Pilgrimage Festival at the touch of a button.
PADDLE THE HARPETH RIVER
- A free canoe and kayak parking beach is available along the Harpeth River.
- Parking for vehicles with valid ADA placards or license plates is available in the South lot.
- Visit our Festival Map page for our festival and parking maps.
- Weekend parking passes are available for purchase in advance on the tickets page.
- Pay parking will also be available at at on-site and near-site lots until full.
VIP PARKING PASSES
- VIP parking passes are included with the VIP passes and will allow for on-site parking in South lot.
- Parking updates will be issued during the festival via Frontgate tickets through your account. You can update your alert settings to receive alerts. Please check for updates before leaving for the festival.
- Our parking map shows the pedestrian lanes from Franklin and the offsite lots. The Franklin Police Department will be on hand to help ease congestion and manage designated street closures to provide you a safe passage to and from the festival.