GETTING HERE MADE EASY
- 2018 on-site parking passes are available for purchase on our website. Limited quantities available.
- We highly encourage eco-friendly practices – walking, biking, canoeing and carpooling! Please note that due to large crowds, rides will not come and go from the festival gates. There will be a designated pickup and drop off spot for all taxis, shuttles, and rideshare.
- Come early! Stay Late! Take a Rideshare.
- Get to in-town parking from I-65 via Murfreesboro Road (Hwy 96) and from the Northwest via Hillsboro Road (Hwy106) to downtown Franklin. Legal street parking and city-owned parking garages are available for festival parking.
- It’s just a short walk, ride or bike from the city on a dedicated pedestrian lane directly to the festival gates. Pedicabs will be available on a limited basis. Pedestrian lanes are marked on the parking map below.
- All parking codes will be strictly enforced including ticketing and towing.
- On-site weekend parking passes are available for purchase. Purchase your parking pass now! Limited quantities available. Overnight parking is not allowed.
- Near-site, cash only, parking is available within walking distance. Cars with 3+ people park for free at our off-site lots. Parking is limited and will be first come first serve.
PADDLE THE HARPETH RIVER
- A free canoe and kayak parking beach is available along the Harpeth River. Patrons planning to canoe to the festival are responsible for getting their canoe home. Canoes must remain outside the festival grounds and Pilgrimage is not responsible for any loss or damages.
- Parking for vehicles with valid ADA placards or license plates is available in the South lot. Passes can be purchased in advance on our tickets page.
- Our parking map will be updated on closer to the festival. Please stay tuned for details.
PARKING & VIP PARKING PASSES
- General admission weekend parking passes are available for purchase on our tickets page.
- VIP parking passes are included with the VIP passes, which will be mailed in early September, and will allow for on-site parking in the South lot.
- Our parking map shows the pedestrian lanes from Franklin and the offsite lots. The Franklin Police Department will be on hand to help ease congestion and manage designated street closures to provide you a safe passage to and from the festival.
- Please stay tuned for information on our 2018 shuttle program.