ENTRY & RE-ENTRY PROCEDURE
- Patrons will be allowed exit and re-entry privileges.
- Entrance into the entertainment area is controlled by security, and festival and ticketing personnel. All entrants must wear a valid event wristband. All entrants are subject to pat down and bag search upon entering the entertainment area. Pilgrimage Music & Cultural Festival reserves the right to search all people and property to ensure the security of all person in attendance.
- NO UNDERAGE DRINKING IS PERMITTED,
- ALL LAWS WILL BE ENFORCED.
- NO OUTSIDE ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES ARE PERMITTED.
- Over 21 ID wristbands will be available upon entering the festival at a designated location, please have your ID available at all times.
- PLEASE DRINK RESPONSIBLY.
- Persons will not be allowed to enter the festival if they are intoxicated or pose a threat to themselves or others. Persons found to be intoxicated in the entertainment space will be escorted out without refund.
- NO unapproved vending including the sale or re-sale of alcoholic beverages.
- NO Fighting / Threatening Behavior: Any person found fighting will be evicted from the festival without refund.
- NO Disorderly or Disruptive behavior.
- Any person found to be in possession of a weapon will be subject to a criminal investigation and immediately evicted from the event without refund.
NO CHAIR ZONES
- Signs will designate the standing/dancing zone in front of the main stages. This area is first come first served. Chairs and blankets are allowed outside of the no chair zone and in most other areas of the park.
- These items are allowed into Pilgrimage Festival:
- Maximum size for individual blankets is 8′x 10′
- Low-backed chairs only (under 30″) to ensure good viewing for your neighbors
- Backpacks (medium size)
- Small digital or disposable cameras
- These items are not allowed into Pilgrimage Festival:
- NO glass containers admitted
- NO alcohol
- NO food
- NO inflatables (Beach Balls, Footballs, Volleyballs, etc.)
- NO beach umbrellas or anything that could obstruct the view of others
- NO knives/Weapons/Guns
- NO chains/chain wallets
- NO tents
- NO laser pointers
- NO SLRs or professional cameras with removable lenses. (only small digital cameras or disposable cameras allowed)
- NO pets (with the exception of service animals)
- NO drugs & drug paraphernalia
- NO large backpacks
- NO musical equipment/instruments
- NO fireworks / paper lanterns etc.
- NO bicycles (free bicycle parking is available OUTSIDE the festival gates)
- NO drones