Onsite parking passes are sold out but parking is still available with the purchase of weekend VIP pass.
On show days, limited off-site parking will be available at one of our three off-site lots for $30/day. Those locations are Liberty Elementary on Liberty Pike, Ligon Field at 1st Ave S and Church St, and Bi-centennial Park at 2nd Ave N and N Margin Street in Franklin. Carpools of 3 or more park free at Bi-Centennial Park on a space available basis. Additional parking will be available at the downtown Franklin parking garages and at Franklin First United Methodist Church on Mack Hatcher Parkway.
DIRECTIONS TO ON-SITE LOTS: If you purchased a parking pass for an on-site lot, please take EXIT 68 B onto Cool Springs to Mack Hatcher then Franklin Road. Be sure to stay in Left Lane for South Lot and Right Lane for North Lot. LEFT LANE = SOUTH LOT and RIGHT LANE = NORTH LOT.
DIRECTIONS TO LIBERTY ELEMENTARY OFF-SITE LOT: For those who do not have on-site parking passes and would like to park off-site at Liberty Elementary, please take EXIT 67. Franklin Transit will be offering a shuttle from Liberty Elementary to Pilgrimage for $1. There will be NO ACCESS on Franklin Road without an on-site parking pass.
DIRECTIONS TO PARKING IN DOWNTOWN FRANKLIN: To park in off-site lots in Downtown Franklin, please take EXIT 65 to HWY 96. Festival parking is available at Ligon Field and Bi-Centennial Park. Northbound Franklin Road from 1st and Main in downtown Franklin will be available to pedestrians only and is a short walk to the festival. There will be NO ACCESS on Franklin Road without an on-site parking pass.
DIRECTIONS FOR RIDE SHARE AND TAXIS: There will be a designated ride share / taxi area at the Factory across the street from the festival. Be sure to tell your driver to take EXIT 67. Please inform your driver that there will be NO ACCESS on Franklin Road and there will be no drop-offs on Mack Hatcher or Franklin Road.
SAVE TIME AND BE PREPARED:
- There will be NO ACCESS on Franklin Road without an on-site parking pass.
- NO Northbound traffic on Franklin Road. ONLY 2 Lane Southbound traffic (for on-site parking) when entering the festival during peak times.
- Off-site Lots available – Please see directions to Liberty Elementary Lot, Downtown Franklin lots and for Ride Share / Taxi Drop-offs.
Daily shuttle passes are available with a pick up at 11am on one of five routes:
- Brentwood ($35) - Sheraton 4 points, 760 Old Hickory Blvd, Brentwood TN
- Franklin ($23) - Baymont Inn, 4206 Franklin Commons Ct, Franklin, TN
- Cool Springs ($23) - Franklin Marriott Cool Springs, Bus will stop near loading zone in front of Cool Springs Convention Center, 700 Cool Springs Blvd, Franklin, TN (11am) then Towne Place Suites by Marriott Franklin Cool Springs, 7153 S Springs Dr., Franklin, TN (11:15am)
- Nashville ($35) - Outside Soccer Field Parking Lot, Granny White Pike & Morrow Ave, Nashville, TN
- North Nashville ($35) - In front of the 312 Pizza Company, 371 Monroe St, Nashville, TN
Tickets available at: Pilgrimage Music Festival Official Shuttle Program Tickets, Franklin | Eventbrite
There is one scheduled departure time at 11am for each line. (Cool Springs has two stops with the second stop departing at 11:15).
Post show the buses will leave as they fill with the final departure one hour post show (11pm Saturday and 9:30pm Sunday). So if there is only one bus on a specific line, it will not leave until an hour after whereas if there a multiple they will leave as soon as they fill after the show. This will not be determined until sales are complete.
Price is a single day round trip.