We suggest walking or biking, as parking is limited and many roadways will be closed.
DIRECTIONS TO THE NORTH LOT: If you purchased a parking pass for the North Lot, please take EXIT 68 B onto Cool Springs to Mack Hatcher then Franklin Road. Be sure to stay in the Right Lane for the North Lot.
DIRECTIONS TO THE ADA SOUTH LOT: If you purchased an ADA accessible parking pass, please take EXIT 68 B onto Cool Springs to Mack Hatcher then Franklin Road. Be sure to stay in Left Lane for South Lot.
DIRECTIONS TO LIBERTY ELEMENTARY OFF-SITE LOT: For those who pre-purchased a parking pass at Liberty Elementary, please take EXIT 67. Liberty parking passes will not allow any access to Franklin Road or on-site.
DIRECTIONS TO PARKING IN DOWNTOWN FRANKLIN: To park in off-site lots in Downtown Franklin, please take EXIT 65 to HWY 96. Festival parking is available at Ligon Field and Bi-Centennial Park. Northbound Franklin Road from 1st and Main in downtown Franklin will be available to pedestrians only and is a short walk to the festival. Ligon Field parking passes will not allow any access to Franklin Road or on-site.
DIRECTIONS FOR RIDE SHARE AND TAXIS: Ride-share vehicles will not be able to access Franklin Road between 1st Avenue and Mack Hatcher Memorial Parkway as well as Liberty Pike between Eddy Lane and Franklin Road. Drop offs will need to take place outside of these areas. Pick up locations will be located at:
• 4th Ave. S, right off of main street
• Bicentennial Park, on the corner of 3rd Ave N and Hillsboro Rd.
• Eddy Lane by the United Farm & Home Co-Op Franklin, right off of Liberty Pike
SAVE TIME AND BE PREPARED:
- There will be NO ACCESS on Franklin Road without a North Lot GA, North Lot VIP or ADA parking pass. Do not attempt to drive or be dropped off onto the festival site without a pre-purchased on-site parking pass.
- NO Northbound traffic will be allowed on Franklin Road. ONLY 2 Lane Southbound traffic (for on-site parking) when entering the festival during peak times.