Kevin: Hey everybody in Pilgrimage land out there, it’s Kevin with Pilgrimage Festival and these are my five Pilgrimage greatest memories, thus far. I can’t wait to see what happens this year with Justin, Eddie, Avett Brothers, and Ryan Adams. It’s going to be nuts!
01. Pilgrimage 2015 - Cage the elephant: When Matt got out in the audience, it just blew everybody’s mind. It blew my mind, to see what a great band Cage The Elephant is.
02. Pilgrimage 2015 - Weezer: Rocking out to “Buddy Holly” when the rain came in.
03. Pilgrimage 2016 - Langhorne Slim: On the Harpeth River Stage, it was such a hot day, remember? It was a pretty good crowd, but it felt like it was sold out at Bridgestone or MSG and he took it to a whole ‘nother level.
04. Pilgrimage 2016 - Beck: Beck just blew my mind. His sound was just the best sound I think we’ve had in the past two years at Pilgrimage.
05. Pilgrimage 2016 - Willie Nelson: The sun was setting, it was a classic Tennessee sunset. Preservation Hall Jazz band got up with Willie, they got up together and it was a magical moment of musical alchemy
Have you made the Pilgrimage every year? What are some of your favorite moments? Tell us on social media using the hashtag #PilgrimageFave5 and we may share your moments!
Don’t miss Pilgrimage 2017 - grab your two day passes here!
- - - - - - - - -
- photos by (left to right)
- Terry Wyatt
- Jason Myers